Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
• Coconut oil, 2 tablespoons
• Raw cashew, ½ cup
• Coconut water, ½ cup
• Cinnamon, 1 teaspoon
• Dates (pitted), 3
• Vanilla, 2 teaspoons
• Coconut flakes (unsweetened), 1 teaspoon
• Salt (Himalayan or Celtic Grey)
• Chia seeds, 6 tablespoons
• Cinnamon or pomegranate seeds for garnish (optional)
- Get a blender, add all the Ingredients (minus the pomegranate and chia seeds), and
blend for about forty to sixty seconds.
- Reduce the blender speed to the lowest and add the chia seeds.
- Pour the content into an airtight container and put in a refrigerator for 25 minutes.
- To serve, you can garnish with the cinnamon powder of pomegranate seeds.
Fat: 10 g
Sodium: 32.8 mg