Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
• Date, one (1)
• Coconut milk (organic), one (1) cup
• Coconut yogurt, one (1) cup
• Vanilla extract, ½ teaspoon
• Chia seeds, ¼ cup
• Sesame seeds, one (1) teaspoon
• Flaxseed (ground), one (1) tablespoon or flax meal, one (1) tablespoon
• Fig, one (1)
• Blueberries, one(1) handful
• Mixed nuts (brazil nuts, almonds, pistachios, macadamia, etc.)
• Cinnamon (ground), one teaspoon
- First, blend the date with coconut milk (the idea is to sweeten the coconut milk).
- Get a mixing bowl and add the coconut milk with the vanilla, sesame seeds, chia
seeds, and flax meal.
- Refrigerate for between twenty to thirty minutes or wait till the chia expands.
- To serve, pour a layer of coconut yogurt in a small glass, then add the chia mix,
followed by pouring another layer of the coconut yogurt.
- It’s alkaline, creamy and delicious.
Carbohydrates: 39 g
Protein: 4 g
Fiber: 8.1 g