Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
• Agave syrup, 4 tbsp.
• Cloves, .25 tsp.
• Chopped walnuts, 4 tbsp.
• Currants, 1 c
• Pears, 4
- Make sure your oven has been warmed to 375
- Slice the pears in two lengthwise and remove the core. To get the pear to lay flat,
you can slice a small piece off the back side.
- Place the agave syrup, currants, walnuts, and cloves in a small bowl and mix well.
Set this to the side to be used later.
- Put the pears on a cookie sheet that has parchment paper on it. Make sure the cored
sides are facing up. Sprinkle each pear half with about .5 tablespoon of the chopped
- Place into the oven and cook for 25 to 30 minutes. Pears should be tender.
Fiber: 3.1 g
Carbohydrates: 22 g