Preparation Time: 14 minutes
Cooking Time: 16 minutes
• Chili (green), 1-2
• Ginger (fresh), ½ inch
• Lime juice (fresh), two (2) tablespoons
• Coconut flakes (freshly grated), one (1) cup
• Coriander leaves (fresh), three (3) cups
• Alkaline water, four (4) tablespoons
• Organic or sea salt, one pinch
- Chop the ginger, chili and coriander leaves.
- Include all elements in a blender machine and blend until the mix is smooth to
- When that is done, you can add some organic or sea salt and season to taste.
- Lastly, it is recommended that you put the mix in the fridge for about 35 minutes.
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Fat: 43 g