Preparation Time: 14 minutes
Cooking Time: 16 minutes
• Pepper, 0ne (1) pinch
• White onion (big), one (1)
• Millet, one (1) cup
• Any garden herb of your choice, one (1) teaspoon
• Virgin olive oil (cold pressed extra), one (1) tablespoon
• Alkaline water, two (2) cups
• Organic/sea salt, one (1) pinch
• Yeast free vegetable stock, one (1) teaspoon
- Get a small pot over medium heat, add water, the vegetable stock, and millet and
boil for ten minutes, and put the pot aside for some minutes.
- In a different pan, add oil and stir fry the roughly chopped onion.
- Once that is done, add the stir-fried onion to the millet.
- Mix properly, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place it in a mixer and Blend for 40 seconds.
Carbohydrates: 5 g