Preparation Time: 14 minutes
Cooking Time: 16 minutes
• Garlic, two (2) cloves
• Lemon juice (fresh), five (5) tablespoons
• Parsley (a handful)
• Cayenne pepper (a pinch)
• Organic salt or sea salt (a pinch)
• Eggplant (700g)
• Sesame paste, six (6) tablespoons
- Firstly, it is necessary to preheat the oven to around 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash the eggplants and use a fork to prick several places.
- Place in the oven on a grid and heat for between thirty to forty minutes.
- While this is going one, chop the parsley and garlic and set aside.
- Take off the eggplant from the oven after forty minutes and allow it to cool.
- Once it’s cooled, peel the eggplants and scoop out the pulp.
- Chop the pulp finely on a chopping board and empty in a mixing bowl.
- In the mixing bowl, sprinkle the lemon juice and mash with a spoon until it
- Finally, add garlic, the parsley, and the sesame paste.
- Season with pepper and salt to taste.
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Fat: 3 g