Preparation Time: 7 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
• 1 pound (450g) new cauliflower
• 1 ¼ cup (300ml) unsweetened coconut milk
• 1 cup water (best: antacid water)
• 2 tbsp. new lime juice
• 1/3 cup cold squeezed additional virgin olive oil
• 1 cup new coriander leaves, slashed
• Spot of salt and cayenne pepper
• 1 bunch of unsweetened coconut chips
- Steam cauliflower for around 10 minutes.
- At that point, set up the cauliflower with coconut milk and water in a food
processor and procedure until extremely smooth.
- Include new lime squeeze, salt and pepper, a large portion of the cleaved coriander
and the oil and blend for an additional couple of moments.
- Pour in soup bowls and embellishment with coriander and coconut chips.