Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
• ½ cup water (if available: alkaline water)
• ½ avocado
• 1 cup chopped broccoli
• ½ cup cashew nuts
• ½ cup alfalfa sprouts
• 1 clove of garlic
• 1 tbsp. cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
• 1 pinch of sea salt and pepper
• Some parsley to garnish
- Put the cashew nuts in a blender or food processor, include some water and puree
for a couple of moments.
- Include the various fixings (with the exception of the avocado) individually and
puree each an ideal opportunity for a couple of moments.
- Dispense the soup in a container and warm it up to the normal room temperature.
Enhance with salt and pepper. In the interim dice the avocado and slash the parsley.
- Dispense the soup in a container or plate; include the avocado dices and
embellishment with parsley.
- That’s it! Enjoy this excellent healthy soup!